Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hello, there!... For the first time!

Hello all you ladies and guys out there! My name is BECCA. Most call me BEX, some even BEXY, and that’s how I got the name for my channel.  I am here to help you with any questions that you might have about beauty, diet, relationships, and anything else girly and fun.  I have a HUGE passion for makeup, skincare, hair, nails, you name it, I LOVE it!
My intentions for this channel are to show you DIFFERENT ASPECTS of beauty.  Also along this ride, I will be sharing part of my personal life with you.  My life is filled with amazing people and I want you to know them too.  From time to time I will have my best friend, JESSICA along for the ride.  Although we are SO similar and I consider her a sister, we sometimes have very different views on all things beauty. 
I will start uploading videos to YOUTUBE very soon! My very FIRST video will be an introduction so you can get to know me!  Please be looking for that video VERY soon! I want to know what YOU want to see for the FIRST (beauty related) video!  Please leave your suggestions in the COMMENT section!
You can find my YouTube channel and SUBSCRIBE by clicking the link or by going to:
xxoo, -B

2 comments: